- 1-1/4 cups sugar, divided
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cups peeled peach slices, fresh, frozen or canned
- 1 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
oven to 350° F.
a 9-inch square pan.
In a large bowl, COMBINE
1 cup sugar, flour, baking powder and salt; mix well.
in milk and butter.
batter into greased pan.
peaches, raisins, remaining 1/4 cup sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice; toss and coat evenly.
peach mixture evenly over batter.
for 45 minutes or until lightly browned.
warm or at room temperature with ice cream, if desired.
Makes 6 servings.