- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup Sun-Maid Pitted Dates
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons water or almond milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened dried blueberries
- 1/4 cup dairy-free chocolate chips for melting
1. Place parchment paper in an 8 x 8 inch baking dish making sure to leave extra paper on the sides so you can easily remove the bars from the pan.
2. In a food processor, add oats and pulse for 10 seconds until it turns powdery.
3. Add the remaining ingredients except for chocolate chips to the food processor and pulse for a few minutes until combined.
4. You might have to scrape the sides of the food processor to make sure all of the ingredients are combined.
5. Pour mixture into prepared pan and flatten to make sure the mixture is evenly spread.
6. Place in the freezer for 25-30 minutes.
7. Remove mixture easily from the pan by lifting up the parchment paper.
8. Slice bars into 10 rectangles.
9. Place chocolate chips in microwave for 30-60 seconds.
10. Drizzle melted chocolate over bars.
11. Store in airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer.