- 3/4 cup fresh bread crumbs, divided
- 1/3 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 4 fillets snapper, cod, haddock or flounder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 teaspoons mustard, divided
- Garnish: fresh parsley sprigs and lemon wedges
oven to 400 F. Lightly grease an 8 or 9-inch baking dish. MIX
together 1/2 cup bread crumbs, raisins, parsley and cheese in a medium bowl. Add melted butter or margarine and toss; set aside.
fish lightly with salt and pepper. Spoon 1/4 cup of the raisin mixture onto each piece of fish. Fold in ends of fish and roll.
seam-side down in prepared baking dish. Spread the top of each fish roll with one teaspoon mustard and sprinkle with remaining bread crumbs.
20 minutes or until fish flakes easily. Garnish with parsley sprigs and serve with lemon wedges.
Makes 4 servings.Nutrients per Serving:
Calories 380; Protein 49g; Fat 14g; (Sat. Fat 7g); Carbohydrate 15g; Dietary Fiber 1g; Cholesterol 110mg; Sodium 360mg