- 1/4 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 bananas, peeled, frozen at least 2 hours before use
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons ChiquitaTM Banana Bread Mix
Microwave safe container
Combine raisins and maple syrup in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 1 ½ minutes, set aside.
Break frozen bananas into small pieces and place in blender. Puree on high until a soft serve-like consistency is created.
Strain raisins and set aside. Pour strained maple syrup into blender with banana. Puree until smooth. Add peanut butter and banana bread mix to maple syrup banana mixture and puree in blender until smooth.
Remove ice cream from blender and place into bowl.
Fold raisins into ice cream. Serve immediately for soft-serve consistency or place in freezer for 1-3 hours to increase firmness.