- 1 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
- 3 tablespoons plus 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 3 cups plus 2 tablespoons water, divided
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 package (4 serving size) lemon pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (9-inch) baked pastry pie shell
In saucepan, COMBINE
raisins, 3 tablespoons sugar and 1 cup water.
15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water; stir into raisin mixture.
until thickened; set aside.
In large saucepan, COMBINE
pie filling mix and remaining 1/2 cup sugar.
in remaining 2 cups water and egg yolks; blend well.
over medium heat, stirring constantly, about 5 minutes until mixture comes to a full boil.
in raisin mixture; cool.
in sour cream; pour into pie shell.
several hours until chilled.
with additional sour cream or meringue, if desired.
Makes 8 servings.