- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 8 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa, divided
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 cups water
oven to 350Âº F.
an 8-inch square pan.
flour, 2/3 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons cocoa, baking powder and salt.
milk, vanilla and butter; mix well.
batter into greased pan.
In small saucepan, COMBINE
remaining 1/3 cup sugar, remaining 6 tablespoons cocoa, brown sugar and water.
over high heat, stirring constantly; bring to a full boil.
hot mixture over batter.
for 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
warm, spooning out cake and turning upside down.
Makes 6 servings.