- 12 sheets (8x13-inch) phyllo dough, thawed
- 1 box (10-ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained well
- 1 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
- 1 container (4-ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup pitted Kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, lightly toasted (optional)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Greek seasoning
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
oven to 350 degrees F.
phyllo dough. Stack six sheets out on a flat surface. Keep remaining phyllo covered with a barely damp paper towel.
Working quickly, LAYER
6 sheets of phyllo, lightly coating each with butter-flavored cooking spray.
With a sharp knife, CUT
sheets lengthwise into thirds and crosswise into fourths to make twelve 2-1/2 x3-1/4-inch squares. Press phyllo squares to fit into individual muffin tins. Repeat step until tins are full.
in preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove and set aside.
In a large bowl, COMBINE
all remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly. Spoon 1 rounded tablespoon of spinach mixture into each phyllo cup.
to preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes, or until heated through.
Makes 24 servings.