- 8 ounces dry orzo (about 1-1/4 cups) pasta cooked and cooled
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1/2 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives, quartered
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled or diced
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- Baby spinach leaves
COMBINE pasta and next 8 ingredients (tomatoes through mint) in a large bowl.
GRATE zest of lemon over ingredients in bowl. Squeeze lemon juice to measure 2 tablespoons.
WHISK together lemon juice, olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Pour over salad and stir gently to combine. Let stand for 30 minutes for flavors to blend.
SERVE over spinach leaves for a vegetarian entree, or top with grilled chicken or sausage.
NOTE: Leftover salad keeps well refrigerated for up to 2 days.
Makes 6 servings.