- 3 cups apple cider
- 3 cups orange juice
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1 6-ounce package Sun-Maid Cape Cod Cranberries
- 1 7-ounce package Sun-Maid Fruit Bits
- 1/2 cup Sun-Maid Golden Raisins
- 1/2 cup Sun-Maid Tart Cherries
- 3/4 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Pinch of ground cloves
- salt and pepper, to taste
all ingredients in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir occasionally, for 30 to 35 minutes, until liquid is syrupy. Remove from heat. TASTE
, season with salt and pepper, taste again and adjust seasoning, if necessary. CHILL
, covered, for up to a week. Serve with holiday ham or turkey.
Makes 6 servings.