- 24 graham crackers
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Line two 15x10x1-inch baking pans with foil.
Break graham crackers in half along the lines to make 2-1/2-inch squares. Arrange graham crackers side by side in foil lined pans; set aside.
2. Place butter in small microwave-safe glass. Place bowl in microwave- safe glass bowl oven and cook 1 minute or until butter melts. Add brown sugar; stir with spoon until evenly mixed.
3. Spoon mixture over crackers and spread evenly with a metal spatula. Sprinkle with Sun-Maid Raisins. Place pans in center of oven and bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until butter mixture is bubbly. Use potholders and carefully Remove pans from the oven; cool on wire rack. Store in tightly covered container.
1 graham cracker square
Nutrition Facts (per cracker)
67 cal., 3 g total fat (1 g sat. fat), 5 mg chol., 49 mg
sodium, 10 g carb., 0 g fiber, 6 g sugar, 1 g pro.
1% vit. A, 0% vit. C, 1% calcium, 2% iron