- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Post Raisin Bran Cereal
- 1 cup fat free milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 7-ounce package Sun-Maid Fruit Bits
oven to 400° F. Spray muffin pan with vegetable cooking spray. MIX
flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl. Mix cereal and milk in another bowl; let stand 3 minutes. BEAT
egg in small bowl; stir in applesauce, brown sugar, butter and Fruit Bits. Stir into cereal mixture. Add flour to mixture; stir just until moistened. (Batter will be lumpy.) Spoon batter into prepared muffin pan, filling each cup 2/3 full. BAKE
25 minutes or until golden brown. Turn muffins out of muffin pan onto cooling rack. Serve warm.
Makes 12 muffins.