- 1/3 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 1 Tbs. yellow mustard seeds
- 2 tsp. honey
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Sun-Maid Golden Raisins
- 1/4 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 12 cups (8oz.) mixed greens, such as arugula, spinach and mustard greens
- 4 Sun-Maid Mediterranean Apricots thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup walnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds, toasted
In a 2-quart saucepan, combine the vinegar, 1/4 cup water, thyme, bay leaves, mustard seeds, honey, 1 tsp. salt, and 1/4 tsp. pepper. Bring to a boil, remove from the heat, and add the raisins. Let plump for 5 minutes. Slowly drizzle in the oil, whisking continuously, until the mixture is emulsified. Adjust the seasoning if necessary. Set aside.
Put the greens, apricots, walnuts, almonds, and sunflower seeds in a large bowl. Add enough of the dressing to just coat and toss to combine. Adjust the seasoning and serve with the remaining dressing on the side.