- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon or orange zest
- 1 6 oz. package Sun-Maid Cape Cod Cranberries or 1/2 cup each Sun-Maid Golden Raisins and Sun-Maid Tart Cherries
- 3/4 cup toasted walnuts or pecans
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons orange juice
oven to 350° F. Coat one large 9x5-inch, two medium 8x4-1/2-inch or three small 5x3-inch loaf pans.
In a small bowl COMBINE
flour, baking powder, salt and soda. Set aside.
In a medium bowl STIR
together sugar, yogurt, oil, eggs, vanilla and zest. Stir in dry mixture until thoroughly combined. Stir in dried fruit and nuts. Pour into prepared pans.
large pan 50-55 minutes, medium pans 35-40 minutes, small pans 30-35 minutes or until well-browned on edges and pick inserted in center comes out clean.
on wire rack 10 minutes. Remove from pan(s) and cool completely.
together powdered sugar and enough orange juice to make a pourable glaze. Drizzle over cooled bread.
Makes 1 large loaf or 3 mini loaves.