- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large clove garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 small zucchini (about 1x7 inches)
- 1 large or 2 small Valley Lahvosh round flat bread
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese or soft goat cheese
- 1/3 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
oven to 375° F. COMBINE
olive oil, garlic and lemon zest in a medium bowl. SLIDE
a vegetable peeler firmly along the length of the zucchini to make thin ribbons. Mix zucchini ribbons thoroughly with olive oil mixture. CRUMBLE
feta or spread goat cheese evenly over lahvosh. SPRINKLE
raisins over cheese. Arrange zucchini evenly on top, lightly folding and mounding zucchini ribbons. Sprinkle with Parmesan and pine nuts. BAKE
on oven rack or a baking sheet for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Makes 4 servings.