- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
- 1/2 cup Sun-Maid Golden Raisins
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the oats, pecans, almonds and raisins. Set aside.
3. In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the egg white to stiff peaks. Pour the mixture over the oats mixture and stir well to moisten as much of the oats mixture as possible. Spread out on the baking sheet, but do not press down. Sprinkle with coconut sugar.
4. Bake for 10 minutes. Stir well and the spread the mixture back out, breaking up any large bits. Bake for an additional 2-3 minutes, until just starting to brown. Remove from the oven and cool.
5. Store in an airtight container for 7-10 days.