- 12 slices (1 loaf) Sun-Maid Cinnamon Swirl Raisin Bread
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 cups 1/4-inch/5mm diced tart apple, (2-3 medium apples)
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cold butter, cut into pieces
- Vanilla ice cream
over to 325 F (160 C). BRUSH
12 muffin cups with the melted butter. Press one slice of bread into each muffin cup. COMBINE
diced apple, sugar and ginger. Divide evenly between bread cups, mounding to the top. BLEND
together brown sugar and butter with a fork. Crumble over apples. BAKE
until apples begin to soften and bread is toasted, about 25 minutes. SERVE
each apple cupcake warm or cooled topped with 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Makes 12 servings.