- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can (14.5-oz.) diced tomato
- 3/4 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger or 1/2 teaspoon dried ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
HEAT oil in a large
skillet over medium-high heat.
BROWN chicken breasts 3
minutes on each side. Remove from pan and set aside.
TO SKILLET, add tomatoes,
raisins, lemon juice, brown sugar, ginger, cinnamon and pepper.
BRING to a
boil, reduce heat and simmer 3-5 minutes or until slightly reduced.
ADD chicken breasts to
pan. Cover and simmer 10-15 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
Makes 4 servings.
Nutrients per serving: Calories 380; Protein 38g; Fat 8g (Sat. Fat 1.5g); Carbohydrate 39g; Dietary Fiber 3g; Cholesterol 100mg; Sodium 230mg