- 1/4 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
- 1/4 cup blanched almonds
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 medium banana, cut into 1 - 2 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cardamom
- 1 tablespoon chopped candied ginger
- 2 cups ice cubes
1. In a medium bowl, combine the raisins, almonds, maple syrup and 1/2 cup of boiling water and allow to steep for 1 hour, then transfer to a blender.
2. Add the banana, yogurt, cinnamon, cardamom, ginger and ice cubes and blend until smooth. Serve immediately.