- 2 pounds pork loin or tenderloin
- garlic salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup apple juice
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tart apples, cored and sliced
- 1 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins or Golden Raisins
- 1 cup whipping cream or half-and-half
- 1/3 cup green onions, sliced
pork into 1/4-inch slices; sprinkle each slice with garlic salt.
In a large skillet, BROWN
pork slices in oil, a few slices at a time. RETURN
pork and any juices to skillet. COMBINE
apple juice and flour; pour into skillet. ADD
apple slices and raisins. COOK
, stirring frequently, until mixture comes to a boil and thickens. COVER
; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes or until pork is tender. REMOVE
pork, apples and raisins to a serving dish; keep warm. BRING
pan juices to a boil; blend in cream or half-and-half. COOK
until slightly thickened. POUR
cream mixture over pork, apples and raisins. SPRINKLE
with green onions.
Makes 4 to 6 servings.