- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lightly packed sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 hard-cooked, chopped eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped, toasted cashews
- 8 slices Sun-Maid Raisin Bread
coconut, green onion, curry powder and salt.
MIX in eggs and
DIVIDE egg salad
between four slices of raisin bread and top with remaining bread slices.
Substitute 2 cups diced cooked chicken (about 2 half breasts) for the 5 eggs to make a delicious Yogurt Curry Chicken Salad Sandwich.
Makes 4 sandwiches.