- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup Sun-Maid Golden Raisins
- 1/4 cup snipped, drained sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh rosemary or
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
COOK onion and garlic in oil until soft.
ADD 1/2 cup water and remaining ingredients.
BRING just to boil; reduce heat. Simmer uncovered until liquid is reduced
to about 1 tablespoon and raisins are soft (about 7 minutes).
PUREE half of the mixture in a food processor.
TRANSFER to a small bowl and combine with remaining spread.
Makes 1 cup.
Nutrients per serving (1 tablespoon): Calories 40; Protein 0g; Fat 1g (Sat. Fat 0g); Carbohydrate 7g; Dietary Fiber less than 1g; Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 5mg