- 1 cup plus 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 cup quick or old-fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2/3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 cup Sun-Maid Chocolate Raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
COMBINE 1 cup flour, oats, brown sugar, baking soda and salt in mixing bowl. Stir in melted butter until well combined. Press firmly into bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
BAKE 12 minutes until lightly browned and set.
STIR together caramel topping and remaining 3 tablespoons flour.
DRIZZLE caramel evenly over hot cookie crust. Sprinkle chocolate raisins and nuts (if using) over caramel.
BAKE 16 to 18 minutes longer or until caramel is bubbly.
COOL completely in pan. Cut into bars.
Makes 32 bars.