- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- 1 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 (15-oz.) can (2 cups) pumpkin
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
- 1/3 cup softened butter or margarine
- 1 (3-oz.) package softened cream cheese
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
HEAT oven to 350 F.
GREASE 15"x10"x1" jelly roll pan.
COMBINE all bar ingredients, except nuts and raisins, in a large bowl.
BEAT at low speed until moistened.
BEAT 2 minutes at medium speed.
STIR in nuts and raisins.
POUR into greased pan.
BAKE for 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out
SPREAD cream cheese frosting over bars and store in refrigerator.
COMBINE all frosting ingredients in a small bowl and beat until smooth.
SPREAD frosting on cooled bars and refrigerate.
Makes 48 bars.