- 1 6-oz. graham cracker pie crust
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
- whipped cream or ice cream
Heat oven to 325° F.
Beat together eggs,
corn syrup, sugar and butter.
ingredients and mix well. Pour into crust. Place on baking sheet.
Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until top is golden brown
and filling is "just set" in center.
with whipped cream or ice cream.
Makes 1 pie.