- 3/4 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 3 medium tomato cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves (about 1/2 bunch)
- fresh cracked black pepper
COMBINE raisins, olive
oil, balsamic vinegar, herbs, and salt in microwave-safe bowl.
MICROWAVE on high power 30 to
45 seconds until warm. Stir. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until cool. (Raisins can
be prepared up to 24 hours ahead and refrigerated.)
overlapping slices of mozzarella, tomato, and basil.
SPOON Raisin mixture
evenly over salad.
SEASON with fresh cracked black pepper.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.