- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons dark molasses
- 2-1/2 cups bread flour
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 1 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
MEASURE carefully, adding ingredients to bread machine pan in the order
recommended by the manufacturer.
SELECT Sweet or
USE Light or Medium
ADD raisins at the
raisin/nut cycle or 5 minutes before last kneading cycle ends.
REMOVE baked bread from pan and cool on wire rack.
Makes 8 servings (each 1 pound loaf).