Coleslaw comes from
the Dutch word koolsla, meaning "cool cabbage." Make this salad in
minutes using your food processor, then use the extra time to head outdoors for
a brisk walk.
- 3 cups red and green shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 apple, chopped
- 1/3 cup low fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tablespoon chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
COMBINE all salad ingredients.
COMBINE all dressing ingredients and BLEND well.
POUR dressing over salad.
ADD salt and pepper to taste.
TOSS and serve.
Makes 4 servings.
Calories 110, Calories from Fat 15, Total Fat 1.5g (2% DV), Saturated Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 70mg (3% DV), Carbohydrates 23g (8% DV), Dietary Fiber 3g (12% DV), Sugars 16g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A 60%, Vitamin C 35%, Calcium 8%, Iron 4%.