- 1 package (3.4 oz.) instant vanilla or banana flavored pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1/2 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
- 3 cups (about one 13 oz. package) chopped or crushed coconut macaroon cookies
- 3 cups fresh raspberries or sliced strawberries
- Sweetened whipped cream (Optional)
PREPARE pudding mix using milk according to package directions. Cover and chill
5 minutes. Stir in raisins.
LAYER half of pudding mixture, cookies, and raspberries in six parfait or
tall wine glasses. Repeat layering with remaining pudding mixture, cookies, and
SERVE immediately or cover and chill up to 4 hours before serving. Garnish
with whipped cream and additional raisins.
Makes 6 servings.