- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) butter or margarine softened
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup melted butterscotch chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips melted
HEAT oven to 350° F.
COMBINE flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
BEAT butter and brown sugar together until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs
one at a time.
ADD flour mixture and beat until smooth.
BEAT in melted butterscotch chips and vanilla.
STIR in raisins.
SPREAD mixture into a greased 9-inch square pan.
BAKE for 22 to 25 minutes or until golden brown and center is set. (Sides
rise higher than center.) Cool completely. Cut into bars.
DRIZZLE melted semi-sweet chocolate chips decoratively over bars.
Makes 18 bars.