- 1 6-oz. package Sun-Maid Mediterranean Apricots
- 28 pretzel sticks about 4" long and 3/8" thick
- 1 cup (6-oz.) semi-sweet baking chips or white chocolate chips or 1/2 cup of each
- 1 package Sun-Maid Fruit Bits or Sun-Maid Tropical Trio
- cookie sprinkles
PLACE a piece of wax paper or plastic wrap on a cookie sheet and set aside.
PUSH a pretzel stick into the small opening at the edge of each apricot.
PUT chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl, or separate bowls for each type of
chocolate. Heat on medium power (50%) for about 2 minutes. Stir until chips are
HOLD end of pretzels and dip apricots, one at a time, into chocolate.
DECORATE each "Apricot Pop" right after dipping:
finished "Apricot Pops" on cookie sheet. Refrigerate 10 minutes until
chocolate is set.
- Roll in a dish of Fruit Bits or Tropical
- Sprinkle with cookie sprinkles.
- Dip a toothpick in chocolate to drizzle
stripes or designs.
- Make up your own decoration, or leave it
Makes about 28.