- 2 cans (20-oz. each) apple pie filling
- 1 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie shell
oven to 375° F. COMBINE
apple filling, raisins and nutmeg. Spoon into pie shell. COMBINE
flour and sugar.CUT
in butter until crumbly.STIR
in walnuts; sprinkle over filling. BAKE
35 to 45 minutes or until topping is golden. TIP
: To cut in butter, use a pastry blender, fork or two knives in a scissors motion.
Makes 1 pie (8 servings).